Including unique, artistic design elements
For floors and walls, now we offer a new twist on Barbara’s original rug designs!
- It’s a bathroom? A kitchen? A swimming pool?
- Hotel lobby, Office reception area, Club, Spa or Restaurant?
How to start? Order a square foot sample!
When you order a square-foot sample of any of our GLOW mosaic designs, you will receive a small-scale version of the complete design of each colorway. If you are thinking of a 6’x6’ wall, for example, it will look like the small version of your sample, just with a lot More of everything!
Due to the nature of the materials, each tile blend or separate item may be priced differently. Your use will determine the type of material that is best for your project. Contact me with any questions and I will reply to you with your item cost and shipping/handling fees, and instructions for payment.
As with all custom artwork, each of our tile products is a custom order. We encourage you to order samples. Custom orders are not returnable or refundable.
Collaboration is Key to Creative Results
Thanks to our collaboration with the talent and skill of the folks at Artaic.com who specialize in the fabrication of mosaic tile production, we can get this done for you in the most professional manner.
As a featured artist for Artaic.com, a few of the ways I can create for you are
- My own original designs in tile
- Re-creating existing designs in tile, from Silk Road Weaves -Tibetan rugs
- GLOW Mosaic colorways in Artful Mosaic tiles!
The tile type for your project is determined by your use requirements.
- Glass for walls, and glass for floors
- Natural stone
Types of installation
You can have any of our designs made in your custom size
- Mount as framed art work
- Install directly on the surface—whether it’s a wall, floor, or ceiling!
- Even furniture, and some curved surfaces like columns, can be a good place for these small mosaic tiles.
You’ll receive your tiles in numbered, 1-square-foot sections with a “map” to follow for installation. Each section is attached to a polymer membrane on its front side, which holds the mosaic tiles in place and also allows you to see what is in each section. This material is removed before applying your choice of grout.
Sign up to receive ColorViews Blog post updates – see the left sidebar.
FREE DOWNLOAD: “Enjoy the Process: Guidelines for Working with a Design Professional.”