Have you ever heard someone say “I can’t believe I never noticed that before?”
Have you ever said it yourself?
How many times do we have to see something before we really notice it?
“IT” could be just about anything, actually, and once you start to think about “IT,” the list just grows.
- Special People: recognizing, appreciating, not taking them for granted
- Disorder: Walk into a room you have not been in for a while and see it with new eyes open
- Color: combinations of color and new ways of seeing what’s familiar
- Ideas: open your mind, open your heart!
- And then of course what can follow is “open heart, open mind!”
What are your recent Openers that you want to share here? Just leave your comment to this post.
Often we’re simply ‘stuck’ in the place we are. Emotionally, physically, and environmentally—from the perspective of trying to make even a small change. Color and even simple design changes can help to create a full-spectrum life.
Sometimes an outside view is just what’s needed to reflect and have a new experience.
If you want help seeing—and experiencing—your own environment with a new view, just let me know.
Helping people get ‘un-stuck,’ and evolve through their color and design dilemmas, is my specialty.
Check out colorful Gift Certificates fo provide a full-spectrum experience for yourself, your family, and friends.