Groups of homeowners, condo owners and HOA groups, benefit from my special skills.
- A keen sense of color that is appropriate to the “big picture” of a building in a historic sense
- Regarding the neighborhood and the homeowners
- Well-organized and professional
- Communication and attention to detail
- Keeping at the forefront your HOA needs
- Digital image service allows all people involved to preview their new interior and exterior color selections showing their home in full, detailed color
I’m happy to be able to offer my clients all this, and more.
Perfect for your complex projects with complex communication needs
A large group of co-housing condo owners asked for help with new colors for their many buildings. We used my DCP/Designer Color Palettes service to provide them with visuals that they could share with all the owners–before the painting was done, to help them make their final decision about which colors to use.
They requested color options, and digital color views to share with the owners so they could see what their discussions were about.
A brief excerpt from a client’s lengthy letter
“…Amazingly, we all agreed on a scheme quite easily, knowing that any of the three options would be a quality choice. None of the colors were any that we had individually considered, and yet, they were all just right for us.
Our condominium’s investment in Barbara Jacobs’ service was one of the best our association has made. On the most basic level, it ensured harmonious relationships within the building.
On a higher level, it made us realize just how difficult it is to put together a color scheme that actually works and will hold up over time, and how extraordinarily helpful expert opinion in this area can be. I highly recommend talking to Barbara before you embark on what may well be your most important real estate investment.”
A few photos of “group-based” color design projects that involved a minimum of three property owners.